https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Wednesday 10 November 2010

Cheeky Chappie and Cross stitch

Another one for the collection! Cheeky Chappie!


And this is how far I am with the cross stitch and yes I made loads of mistakes, some unpicked and some not!
Will have to get one of those pens that washes out to mark out squares, first time I've had to use one so bit annoyed with myself as don't understand why I keep going wrong :0(
Lovely sunny day here in our corner of Scotland. Hope it keeps going for a few more days.

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute as well!

    You are doing well with your cross stitch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sock monkey! But then I just love sock monkeys. Quilting is addictive, so much fun. What quilt projects are you working on?
    Kate in snowy, cold Colorado

    ReplyDelete