https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Monday 9 May 2011

Little Mickey Monkey

I've had these pair of kiddie socks for a while and thought it was about time he got made into........yes you guessed it......a mini monkey!! Seeing I havn't made one for a while he was made extra welcome :0D
Hope you like him, he's a cute little thing.

 One of the reasons he was made is because I've run out of quilting thread for hand quilting the 'quilt' and still havn't found the embroidery pen for marking the x stitch out. I also made a label to go onto the back of the 'quilt' when it's eventually finished. Going to shops tomorrow so will get necessary supplies (no, not food!)
as I really want to get it finished and on the bed this year!!

2 comments:

  1. I’m late, but I would like to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I just discovered your monkeys. They are absolutely amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete