https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Monday 17 October 2011

Monkey Cards

I think I mentioned before that I very rarely do cards. (I am in awe of all those card makers out there, they come up with such brilliant designs) Anyway being as I'm a monkey fan, (as you might have gathered!) couldn't resist these little critters. Now what to do with them? On my blog hops I stumbled on 'It's all fiddle fart' and her amazing cards. And so took inspiration from there and come up with these. Really pleased with how they come out and they can be used for all sorts of occasions. The poorly one says inside 'hang in there'. Out of the package I got 8 cards in total so was extremely pleased.

 I had some googly eyes in my stash so copied Fiddle Farts idea on adding them to give a more 3D look.

 I added the branches for them to swing on and the sentiments and I think they look pretty OK!


The insides have I left blank so that whatever the occasion I have a card for it!!

3 comments:

  1. They are fantastic well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe there's anything you can't do! These are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brill cards.I'm sure they'll be very popular.

    ReplyDelete