https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Tuesday 29 November 2011

Pin Cushion

Well me dearies, what with itchy fingers needing to make something and not having a pin cushion, thought it would be a good idea to make me one! So out comes all the scraps and I thought it would be a good idea to quilt the top....well it wasn't as 1) it was to thick to stick me pins in and 2) the wretched machine wouldn't do free embroidery. Why I don't know as it was fine when I did the other projects so was a bit miffed I can tell you!

Next one I do will not be padded and then the corners will be a lot crisper.

Anyway it had to be a Quirky House didn't it! haha

5 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love the little trees and the fence :)

    Katy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Every time I come to your blog, I have to drool a little over your quirky village.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. I really enjoyed looking at your work and all the lovely monkies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous love the little house

    ReplyDelete